HAPPILY BACK

· luglio 14, 2014

HELLO!
happy so happy to write again on my loved diary! I need to say that I spent a lovely month working for Elle Decor Italy!
I had the chance to work for Elisa Ossino and I made a research on a theme that will be pubblished in September(I think). I spent my time tryng to find new designerS and new objects that I thought to be interesting. I helped to make the photoshooting...UAU so enthusiastic!I was in Milan. 
Here we are back home. It has been like breathing new fresh air. I have to say that in my town nothing really new appears. Everything is quite static and in Milan is more a metropoli ,everything a little more, and back again the need to see and visit new place!I'm working hard to be able to show more imagine and helpfull pictures!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento