· settembre 19, 2014

Hello guy!
I was waiting for Paris part two, but I admit I forgot the camera in my boyfrien's flat, so I couldn't write the post. I forgot it cause I was submerged by all the  brochure I collected ( I had to send back my suitcase cause off the haviness!).
In the meanwhile I show some ceramics staff that I found there and I really liked!
See you:-)

TINA FREY DESIGN










MAYANDCLAY







TOAST






PLAYT:  she is a young corean designer I noticed in the fair. Geometric and colorfull object with a simple design , she seems to create in ceramic object usually made by paper! She hasn't a website yet 






ITU:that is a shop in Grenoble that sells  african design object and garnment. I immagined those dishes on a simple table and I thought they were powerfull!






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento